Dr. Nobe joined the practice in July 2014 and has established himself as an excellent ophthalmologist. He is dedicated to continuing our long history of excellence in patient care. He is fluent in Spanish.
He is board-certified by the American Board of Ophthalmology.
- University of California, Los Angeles, B.S.
- University of California, Irvine, School of Medicine, M.D.
- Internship: University of California, Irvine, Department of Internal Medicine
- Residency: State University of New York, Stony Brook, Department of Ophthalmology
- MacKool Eye Institute (Astoria)
- Flushing Hospital Medical Center