Dr. Allen Fishman started the practice in 1980 and has been providing the highest standard of ophthalmic care to his thousands of patients since. He is considered one of the best Ophthalmologists in the Metropolitan Area.
Dr. Fishman has been consistently listed in Castle Connolly’s New York Metro Top Doctors and in the annual list of America’s Top Doctors. He specializes in the latest surgical techniques for Cataract Surgery including intraocular lens implants for astigmatism and reading.
He is board-certified by the American Board of Ophthalmology.
- Brandeis University, B.A., cum laude
- Chicago Medical School, M.D., AOA
- Internship: Beth Israel Medical Center (Mount Sinai School of Medicine), Department of Surgery
- Residency: Brookdale Hospital Medical Center, Department of Ophthalmology
- MacKool Eye Institute (Astoria)
- Flushing Hospital Medical Center
- Mt. Sinai Queens Hospital