Dr. Fishman started the practice in 1980 and has been providing the highest standard of ophthalmic care to his thousands of patients since. Dr. Fishman has been consistently listed in Castle Connolly’s New York Metro Top Doctors, in the annual list of America’s Top Doctors. He is board-certified by the American Board of Ophthalmology.
- Brandeis University, B.A., cum laude
- Chicago Medical School, M.D., AOA
- Internship: Beth Israel Medical Center (Mount Sinai School of Medicine), Department of Surgery
- Residency: Brookdale Hospital Medical Center, Department of Ophthalmology
- MacKool Eye Institute (Astoria)
- Flushing Hospital Medical Center